- Gender: Women's
- Number of Jewels: 17 Jewels
- Style: Diver
- Movement: Mechanical (Hand-winding)
- Year of Manufacture: 1960-1969
- Brand: Elgin
Vintage 1960s Elgin Ladies Diver Wristwatch 17j - Good Working
Here’s an uncommon Elgin watch, likely from the 1960s. This is a small-size dive watch with a hard plastic bezel. The case has a stainless back and the rest is plated.
- The 17j movement is in good running condition and keeping time within a minute per day. Unfortunately, I was unable to get the back of the watch off. It should come off with greater force than I can create.
- There is heavy brassing on the case
- The dial is clean
- The bezel turns freely
- Has an old stainless steel stretch strap size for up to a 6.5 inch wrist.
The case measures approx. 28mm in diameter and has 15mm lugs.
Thanks for looking!