- Gender: Men's
- Number of Jewels: 0
- Model: Viscount
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Watch Shape: Cushion
- Style: Dress/Formal
- Case Color: Gold Toned
- Case Material: Base Metal
- Movement: Mechanical (Automatic)
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Features: 12-Hour Dial
- Year of Manufacture: 1970-1979
- Case Finish: Gloss
- Band Type: Bracelet/Link Band
- MPN: Does Not Apply
- Band Color: Multi-Color
- Age Group: Adult
- Display: Analog
- Lug Width: 18mm
- Brand: Timex
- Case Size: 38mm
- Face Color: Champange
Vintage 1973 Timex Automatic Day Date Watch - Expert Servicing -
This watch has been expertly disassembled and restored using original Timex Service manual Guidelines.
I have matched it with a magnificent and new Speidel crocodile grained leather strap that complements the classic styling.
- A full examination of all parts
- Ultra sonic triple cleaning, lubrication and regulation of the movement
- Case parts ( bezel, case back, stem\crown) washed and polished
- Crystal cleaned, scratches buffed out and polished to clear and bright finish
- Hands ( hour, minute, seconds) cleaned and polished
- Stem gasket greased
- Time keeping observed for 48 hours and regulated
- Approximate fit up to 8.0 inch wrist size
ready to wear for years and years to come.
Thank You for considering this offering.
Have a question on vintage Timex? Just ask JerseyMo!